 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
rtlToronto website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 04:15:36 GMT

Also, i agree that toronto should have its own web page. I'd like to
volunteer Calum to do this.  (grin)  mainly cause the closest we have is
the current robot challenge games that we have going.

Okay, it's time we do this and yes, I'll volunteer.  (cough)  I've been using
the term rtlToronto as our name, but I'm also partial to legoToronto.

After the 27th, I'll be changing the peach website to show events, folks in
Toronto, links to webpages as well as the robot contest material.  I just
moved peach into a new server room so it'll be okay for quite a while.

BTW the next event is coming up soon.
MAY 27.
read about it here:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

even if you don't like robots there will be many lego people there.

Yes, absolutely.  Everyone in this Lugnet group has to come out.  And bring a
Lego robot to compete.  Visit above site to learn more.  Now. :)

Calum