 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 78
Re: TO BrikWars (Was: Re: Roll Call Time?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 15:58:49 GMT

Richard Franks wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Jeff Elliott writes:

Would *love* to put together a BrikWars game here in TO; and I've got the
pieces to run a Pirates game, too...

What sort of bits are useful for that? I'm hopefully coming over later this
summer, so I could bring over *some* stuff, especially if there are some bits
that aren't that common. (I dunno - black plates, beams?) I've got a liberal
amount of spares including several hundred minifigs, mostly pirate, castle and
town.

Let me know how I can help :)

Richard

Let's see... The minifigs and related equipment are probably the most
useful thing you've mentioned;  unless you want to build some warlike
vehicles, mecha, etc.  In particular, I find myself short of pirates
when I play the Pirate game (which isn't BrikWars, BTW, but a Steve
Jackson original...) -- Lego sets usually put four or five crew on a
ship that I put perhaps 20 or 25 on...

Aside from that, actual pirate ships, or at least the hulls, masts, and
cannon.

I've got a considerable Lego collection when it comes to bricks, plates,
and the like; I should be able to cover the rest.

All right, we'll plan to play this summer...

Jeff