 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 95
Re: UNITY for TORALS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:43:24 GMT

Richard Noeckel wrote:

Perhaps “TORALS”
---(TORonto Adult Lego Society)---

I like TORALS, it rhymes with morals! And also, all the other LEGO Groups use
acronym to represent their collective.

How about S.Q.U.I.D.?  That's way cooler.  'Course, I don't know
what it could stand for.  Doesn't have a T or an L... Hmmm.  Never
mind.

Mebbee GLUT?  TORLUG?   How about we get more inclusive... LUGON?
ONLUG?  GLUON ?!?  (Group of Lego Users in ONtario?)

Whee...

Not that I have a problem with TORALS, just that we might want to
brainstorm for a few minutes before I break out the embroidery needles
:)

Jeff Elliott