 Local / Canada / 410
Re: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 00:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Frank Filz writes:

please take this out of .castle...

Frank s Filz

Hey Frankie, you don’t catch on to fast, do you???
This issue was already was addressed OVER 6 days ago, and Mr. Husby simple
used the Newsgroups that I wrote in. It’s not his fault for following the
Newsgroup template that I had set forth. You may not be the sharpest tool in
the shed, but you must understand that this was the only incident of
accidental cross-posting!

The interactions of the past instance:
Jonathan Wilson wrote: Excuse me, but this is off topic for lugnet.castle, I
believe.

My response was: Perhaps this is a tad bit off topic for lugnet.castle, but I
only posted the message here to hopefully find other people like myself who
were unaware of the existence of local groups. And since my favorite LEGO
theme is Castle, I placed my message in the location where I might attract
the greatest number of individuals who believe this theme is superior.

And if you don’t like my answer, then I will unleash the wrath of my army upon
your lands and plunder the souls of your dead.

  Sincerely,

            Richard Noeckel

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-