 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 81
Re: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 00:09:16 GMT

Richard, let  me be the first to show you how wrong you are!

you see, as I understand it, ALL themes are used as way to space my
technic beams.  In fact, I'm  looking at an older robot I made that made
use of some monorail parts.  (smirk)

I've got a couple of "pizza to go" big red roof tiles that will go great
as a get-um scratched ramp for our sumo bot wars. (evil laugh)

and you just don't want to know about the 3 yellow wall thingies.......

Hobbies: -LEGO-  and Kick Boxing ( I study at Twin Dragons and I’m a Red • Belt)
Favourite LEGO theme: Castle, Castle, Castle, “every other theme is simply
spare part for Castle!”

Watch it - Chis Magno holds that castle pieces prove useful for filler
between technic beams. Right, Chris?  :)

Also, i agree that toronto should have its own web page. I'd like to
volunteer Calum to do this.  (grin)  mainly cause the closest we have is
the current robot challenge games that we have going.

BTW the next event is coming up soon.

MAY 27.

read about it here:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

even if you don't like robots there will be many lego people there.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm