 Local / Canada / 394

Subject:
Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 04:03:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Subject:  Roll Call time?
From:  "Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au>
Benjamin Whytcross

Just curious...Wouldn't it be a good idea to do an Australian roll call. This
could help everyone get an idea of who is in their area, and what their
interests in LEGO are. It could also help with the planning of events and get
together, by knowing >how many people there are, and where they're from. If
some one can start the ball rolling…

  I was reading the Australian Local LEGO group postings when I found this
comment. I thought this was great idea!!! The Crocodile Dundee bushmen down-
under have a conversation count of 1098.  I believe that can surpass their
tenacity, so I suggest that we in CANADA unite and create a stronger sense of
community. The noble citizens of Ontario must unite to form a collective!!!
The Vancouver mountain-people even have a higher conversation count (Vancouver
= 177, Ontario = 92) than we in Ontario do. I’m proud of the creation of the
Vancouver LEGO Clubs and its web page, BUT Ontario MUST also display our LEGO
dementia. I really hope this works, cause I’m new around here and I’d really
like to get to know every one in the Canadian LEGO community!!

Richard,

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-

Re: Roll Call Time?