 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 97
Re: UNITY for TORALS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 19:58:14 GMT

P.S. has anyone responded to the Majestic Mr. Kingsley about our official
collective group name. We should decide soon!!! Also, what is the extent of
our parameters, with regards to the groups boarders. Will we encompass the
whole of southern Ontario, or could we go Power MAD and claim ALL Ontario, and
parts of Manitoba and Quebec. (We could appear as the largest group in the
world on Eric Kingsley’s map) This would be a steep is the right direction if
we should decide to take over the World! 

P.P.S. I have no idea where ‘&#61514’ came from. And no it’s not the rallying
call for the advent of World Domination. Really, it’s not!

Sincerely,

       Richard N

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-