 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 80
Re: TO BrikWars (Was: Re: Roll Call Time?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 23:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Jeff Elliott writes:

Aside from that, actual pirate ships, or at least the hulls, masts, and
cannon.

I've collected quite a number of firing cannons :-) I hopefully have enough
piratey figs to make it worthwhile bringing them over, I'll get around to
counting soon.

I've got a considerable Lego collection when it comes to bricks, plates,
and the like; I should be able to cover the rest.

Sounds great!

All right, we'll plan to play this summer...

If you guys want to do the pirate game, I've got about 60-70 palm trees for
tropical islands :)

Richard