 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 102
Re: UNITY for TORALS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 06:00:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

O.K. so, this is the current list of possible names for the group:

1) rtlToronto
2) TORALS (TORonto Adults Lego Society)
3) LEGO Toronto
4) LEGO GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
5) LUGTOR ( Lego Users Group TORonto)
6) TORLUG ( TORonto Lego Users Group)
7) GTLUT ( Greater Toronto Lego Users Group)
8) LUGON ( Lego Users Group ONario)
9) ONLUG ( ONtario Lego Users Group)
10)GLUON (Group of Lego Users in ONtario)
11) SQUID (? ? ? ? ?)
12) GATACA (Greater Area Toronto Association for Collaborative Ascension)
13)LUGASTGWTLBT (Lego Users Group Area Surrounding The Guy With The Lego Brick
Tattoo)
14) I.T. LEGO Society (Ingenuity’s thought) *I like this one,the name creates
an air of clever inventiveness that would pertain to a dynamic group, like our
own! Also the name comes across as a University, or Computes Systems research
and development sector.

Did I leave any out?
Any other contributions for the creation of a group name would be greatly
appreciated!!!

ALSO...

Eric "Your Majestic Map Maker" Kingsley wrote:
As far as your current "area of influence," Calum and I have suggested
southern Ontario. If you are going for world domination let me know and I can
expand your territory :-).

LETS GO FOR IT!

As to the question of the groups extent, I say we claim all Ontario, why not!
I’ve already laid claim to Hamilton, and Sudbury fell in line with no
resistance. BUT, I hesitate to march into Ottawa. That region has a semi-
active conversation rate, and I don’t wish to dominate them…yet. In the name
of Lego, all will be assimilated into the TORONTO collective!!!!!!!

This debate will be further continued in the forum of the LEGO robotics
competition on the 27th. Details shall be discussed and hopefully a consensus
will be reached upon the naming our regime.
–No wait, I meant group…-

Sincerely,

Richard

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com