 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 117
Re: UNITY for TORALS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 22:02:41 GMT

TLS

has got my vote!

but lets not count out

LUGASTGWTLBT (Lego Users Group Area Surrounding The Guy With The Lego
Brick Tattoo)

or SQUID.

and just to be a pain.....

L.E.G.O.  Lego Enthusiast Group of Ontario

would probably sail right past the boyz from the barr

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @