 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
BRICKWARS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 23:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Franks writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Jeff Elliott writes:

I Would *love* to put together a BrikWars game here in TO; and I've got the
pieces to run a Pirates game, too...

I'm ready for any BRICKWARS game; Pirates, Space, CASTLE. And If we decide to
enter into a war game around the period of the late Middle Ages, then my army
of well over 350 men could be the opposition force for any group of
challengers!!!

P.S. The only reason why I questiones the unity of our Toronto LEGO community
is because I’ve NEVER seen a 'Webpage' for the Toronto LEGO group! (Do we even
have a name???)

Perhaps “TORALS”
                              ---(TORonto Adult Lego Society)---

Sincerely,
                        Richard

The dark shroud of the death banner blazes through the field of corps slain
warriors…
You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-