 Local / Canada / 400
Re: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:26:22 GMT

Richard Noeckel wrote:

O.K. since this was my idea, I'll go first!
Name: Richard Noeckel
Age: 19
Gender: M
Height: 6’1
Weight: 156
Occupation: Student = Study Political Sciences at York University, and I also
work at Winners (Department store) as a cashier and customer service
representative.
Area: Newmarket Ontario !!!!!!!CANADA!!!!!!!! (27 min from Toronto)
Hobbies: -LEGO-  and Kick Boxing ( I study at Twin Dragons and I’m a Red Belt)
Favourite LEGO theme: Castle, Castle, Castle, “every other theme is simply
spare part for Castle!”

Watch it - Chis Magno holds that castle pieces prove useful for filler
between technic beams. Right, Chris?  :)

And I'll go next...

Name: Jeff Elliott
Age: 28
Gender: M
Height: 6'1", uh, and a half.  Yeah, that's it.
Weight: 190.  used to be 156...
Occupation: Programmer.  Internet stuff: Perl, Java, etc, etc.
Area: Downtown TO,  7 minutes (walk) from the Bay Eaton's Centre
Hobbies: Lego and Role Playing, Wargames, Computer stuff.  Would *love*
put together a BrikWars game here in TO; and I've got the pieces to run
a Pirates game, too...
Favourite Lego Theme: Gosh.  Castle or Space, I guess, but I do train,
town,
technic, robotics, you name it.

Jeff