 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 88
Re: UNITY for TORALS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Chris Magno writes:
OK, I think we are on the right track.

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
I like TORALS, it rhymes with morals! •  ---(TORonto Adult Lego Society)---

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Chris Magno writes:
ummm, i cant say that this would be my first choice....  But i can not
offer any other.

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
Now we need a MASCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Chris Magno writes:
AND SHIRTS! don't forget shirt, but the nice ones, with embroidery, not
just a iron on.
;)
Chris

But before anything is established, we must deliberate upon the formation of
a         ‘super-secret-handshake.'

And then the creation of shirts with ‘nice’ embroidery can be discussed. Then,
once the handshake, shirts, and mascots have been instituted, World-Domination
can be the next priority. But, only after the 27th of May, cause we gotta play
before we can rule the world!

P.S. ‘LEGO Toronto’ is a great name, but I think 'TORALS' is cooler!

Sincerely,

Richard

You can reach me at shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great.-