 Local / Canada / 409
Re: Roll Call Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 21:39:39 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:

Richard Noeckel wrote:

O.K. since this was my idea, I'll go first!

Here's my rap sheet:

Name: Dean Husby
Age: 29
Gender: M
Height: 6'1" Weight: ~165
Occupation: Computer guy, trainer and Tech support, consultant.
Area: Vancouver, BC CANADA
Hobbies: Video Editing, Coin-Op Games (EX hobby), Lego & Life.
Favourite Lego Theme: Mindstorm, Trains, Technic & UFO
Favourite Lego Quote: "You can never have enough Lego"

please take this out of .castle...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com