 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 109
Re: UNITY for TORALS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 01:56:59 GMT

I kinda like S.O.B.s

--

~mek~
(remove cc from atkincc to email me)

andrew keeping wrote in message ...

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
Did I leave any out?
Any other contributions for the creation of a group name would be greatly
appreciated!!!

Here are a couple of suggestions:

Southern Ontario Brickheads  - Unfortunately this shortens to S.O.B.s :-)
Toronto Area Lego Enthusiast NeTwork  =  TALENT
Lovers Of Lego In the Toronto Area   =  LOLITA
Lego Enthusiast Group of Ontaro  = LEGO  (I doubt this'll make it past the
attorneys!)

Andrew