 Castle / 4639
Re: doh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 21:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John D. Forinash writes:
I suspect I'm the only one who hadn't figured this out yet:

Castles aren't starships.

I'm catching up on posts,(computer crashed) and I thought I would make a
comment.

Mechs aren't castles.

I'm building Ron and Randy's Vulture (1) with my own weapon config and
pieces.  It took a couple of hours to make it stand.

Rob

(1) Look under "build.mecha"  (I still need to learn how to make a link in the
text)