 Castle / 4607
Re: doh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 21:40:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <FuB6qG.GDC@lugnet.com>,
Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:
Yup, I know, but he asked if any were in current production.  Other sets
include 725, 4020, 6276, 6277, and undoubtedly a few more...

Yeah, this is the problem. I'd never been much into pirate, see, and now
I note all those pirate sets that had a whole bunch of parts that'd be
useful today...

Tell me about it... I am just now beginning to re-appreciate them (as a kid I
really wanted them, but...). Once I get some better funds, I'll consider
shelling some dough on a pirate set or two (or ten).

A cream one appears in <set:5808>.

Hm, didn't even know that one existed.

What, the staircase? or the set? <grin>
(The staircase also came with <set:6769>, in black.)

These stairs appeared in Castle, Pirate, Belville, and Fabuland as well.
Magenta in <set:5870>, Dark Gray in <set:6270> and <set:6273>, Black in
<set:6082> and <set:6988>, Yellow in <set:3676>, <set:3681>, and <set:3682>.

This is the type I was thinking of. I was afraid it was pretty much a
deprecated piece.

Actually, I'd love it if I could get my hands on it. It's better than the
spiral staircases, thasfersure.

-Shiri

P.S. I just noticed that those weird commas in your sig are actually Pacman!
That's hilarious!