 Castle / 4601
Re: doh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 19:38:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John D. Forinash writes:
I really like the looks of it, and it yields a quite modular design,
but I can't make it stay together.

Which brings me to yet another question:

What's the trick to relatively durable buildings built in that style?

I've found the best way is layers of bricks or plates on top and bottom
strengthen it enough.  This is one of the reasons I don't really use it; it
gobbles up plates, and bricks make it too tall...  :)  (I had forgotten about
this use of those bricks in my original post, sorry.)

Jeff