 Castle / 4608
Re: doh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 21:45:16 GMT

In article <FuBAvC.Cvo@lugnet.com>, Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
What, the staircase? or the set? <grin>
(The staircase also came with <set:6769>, in black.)

The staircase. Fort Legoredo is the one of that genre of sets I missed, of
course. I need to go see if the TRU near home still had those... I was
hoping to wait 'til clearance. :)

Actually, I'd love it if I could get my hands on it. It's better than the
spiral staircases, thasfersure.

So, of course, which do I have more of in my collection? :)

The spiral staircases come in handy, though-- they take up less floor space
in a tower structure.

P.S. I just noticed that those weird commas in your sig are actually Pacman!
That's hilarious!

It doesn't come out so well in fonts that aren't fixed-width [0]... :) I
just took a look at it, and it looks particularly bizarre on the web
interface...

[0] I am unfrozen cave-man news junkie. I read/post lugnet using old-style
Usenet-type newsreader on a fixed-width-font terminal window... I'm also
unfrozen cave-man videogame junkie as well. :)

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <