 Castle / 3827
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:25:48 GMT

Alan Gerber wrote:

Just a note:
It's probably about your last chance to get a dark forest guy from LEGO rather
than ebay,etc.  See the ugly fright nights set with him at half price at:
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs .
(of course, this only works for Americans)

Hi Alan,

Do you mean the Witch's Magic Manor?

If so, I called yesterday around 5:00 CST and was told that they had just sold
out...

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.