 Castle / 3794
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:30:31 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:
I've been thinking a bit about those Wolfpack and Forestmen (1). • <snip>
Their connotation is also very different. While most subthemes have a pretty
clear cut connotation (eg RK -> good guys, FK -> bad guys), these groups are
not definite. Some view them as thieves, others view them as wandering
warriors.

In my personal "LEGO Castle" history (separate from my CastleWorld stuff) the
(Dark) Forestmen were led by a Baron outlawed by the Royal King.  (Not the
real
Royal King, though - his magical doppelganger.)  He found out about the deception
and fled before the King could have him killed. Now he's trying to find where the
real King is imprisoned...

In my realm, the WP will not be theives as many people view them. The
forestmen might be, tho'. The WP will DEFINITELY have a leader in my world and
they might (or might not) be allied with the FM.

In my world, the Wolfpack are tough, hard-bitten mercenaries.  They'll sign up
anyone and they don't ask questions about your past.  However, if you're not one
of the best, you will be by the end of your first year, or you'll be dead.  The
Wolfpack have a reputation for taking on the worst jobs and surviving.  They may
be mercenaries, but they have their own kind of honor.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m