 Castle / 3798
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dylan Bradley writes:

First of all, have you seen Robin Hood Prince of Theves (1)? Well if you
have, mentally jump to the scene where The "Forest People" (Robin Hood,
etc.) are being attacked by the Sherif of Nottingham and the wierd,
animalistic-like people he hired to help (forget their names).

It's those very same animalistic-like peoples I've recapitulated to
characterize my boyz (wolfpack... <g>)... As for FM and DF, I'd say they're
the equivalent of Robin Hood & Co. in that same movie...

If memory serves me right, those were supposed to be Celts.  I was not very
happy with their portrayal.

Tony