 Castle / 3848
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:03:55 GMT

Craigo:

As to our earlier conversation about the black collared Forestman, see:

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/forestmen-8.html

and:

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/forestmen-1.html

O, the difference a feather makes...

This explains why you now have one of these guys, it came with 6071.  I never
realized it before, but there are TWO reasons to desperately want this set:
the Forest Wench and now the lil' Black Collared Forest Guy!

=)

-- Richard (banned but not gone...)