 Castle / 3826
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:52:09 GMT

Excuse me?  You must be joking... Scots *are* Celtic..

~Nathan

Yep, you're right.  I stand corrected.
-Chris

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh.  I didn't mean it harsh, but I just
read it again and it does kinda sound that way, sorry. =)

~Nathan

No problem, man.  Don't beat yourself up over it.  I just had some bad info,
and you righted it.  Nothing wrong with that.  The sad thing is, my great
grandfather is Scottish...sorry Grandpa <looks at sky and cowers>
-Chris