 Castle / 3825
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:48:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
If memory serves me right, those were supposed to be Celts.  I was not • very
happy with their portrayal.

Tony

Ahh, Celts!  Now it makes sense (light bulb above head)  All these years I
thought they were making fun of Scots, but instead they were just doing a • bad
portrayal of Celts.  Thanks for the clarification.
-Chris

Excuse me?  You must be joking... Scots *are* Celtic..

~Nathan

Yep, you're right.  I stand corrected.
-Chris

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh.  I didn't mean it harsh, but I just
read it again and it does kinda sound that way, sorry. =)

~Nathan

No, no.  The Scottish are of Pictish decent, as well as Germanic.  The Celts
are niether Scottish or Pictish.

-Chris

If you are interested in the history of these peoples go to <A
HREF="http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DavidDale1/Hisco.htm">The
History of the Scots, Picts, and Britons by David F. Dale</A>

~Nathan