 Castle / 3825
    Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts —Nathan McDowell
   (...) Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I didn't mean it harsh, but I just read it again and it does kinda sound that way, sorry. =) ~Nathan (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts —Chris Maddison
   (...) No problem, man. Don't beat yourself up over it. I just had some bad info, and you righted it. Nothing wrong with that. The sad thing is, my great grandfather is Scottish...sorry Grandpa <looks at sky and cowers> -Chris (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)