 Castle / 3816
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
First of all, have you seen Robin Hood Prince of Theves (1)? Well if you
have, mentally jump to the scene where The "Forest People" (Robin Hood,
etc.) are being attacked by the Sherif of Nottingham and the wierd,
animalistic-like people he hired to help (forget their names).

They're called "Kilts."

No, they might be called "Celts"
(if they're supposed to be Celtic warriors).

If they're Scotsmen,
then they *wear* "kilts"....

;-)

Franklin