 Castle / 3792
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 23:20:04 GMT

I think that any bull kingdom should use the official currency of
moolah.  It doesn't sound like anyone is actually going to be giving
them a kingdom.  I know that I'm not.  But that would be a good name for
their coins.

Timbo

Sounds like a plan, man.  BTW, if I ever get enough bricks, I might consider
doing some sort of volcano-ish fiery fortress to house the Bulls.  Just a
thought.
-Chris