 Castle / 3789
Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
Ah, foo.  I forgot about the Bulls.  In my world, they are the "real" bad
guys.  None of the other factions like them or deal with them.  They're just
a "keep to themselves except when the want more land or moolah" type of

Shouldn't that be Moo-lah? =]

Just milking another bad joke from the udder-ly silly Bull faction.  Now I'll
be hoofin' it out of here.

Tony