 Castle / 3790
Re: Castle Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:58:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Chris Phillips writes:

I finally posted a couple pictures of the castle/keep that I built for the
NELUG window display at The Construction Site.  (Yes, that's a grey 48x48
baseplate that it's built on.)

There's no interior yet, but the window display is still well over a month
away...

Let me know what you think.

Lots to like. Innovative use of color, crisp photos, nice architecture, and I
like the use of a mirror to show us more in one shot, although the mirror in
the back works better than the mirror underneath the base place.

I hope lots of pictures of the window display are taken. Has anyone alerted the
media? This is likely to be an amazing display judging from some of the
previews we have seen so far.

++Lar