Re: Castle Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes:

I finally posted a couple pictures of the castle/keep that I built for the
NELUG window display at The Construction Site.  (Yes, that's a grey 48x48
baseplate that it's built on.)

There's no interior yet, but the window display is still well over a month
away...

Let me know what you think.

Chris,

Very nice,  I like the colors a lot.  I can tell you have been buying a lot of
those cheap sets from KB.  Keep up the good work.  The window display is going
to be awsome.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/