Subject:
Castle Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:16:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finally posted a couple pictures of the castle/keep that I built for the
NELUG window display at The Construction Site.  (Yes, that's a grey 48x48
baseplate that it's built on.)

There's no interior yet, but the window display is still well over a month
away...

Let me know what you think.

Re: Castle Pictures Posted