 Castle / 3087
Re: My personal FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 18:09:44 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:06:24 GMT, "Arjan Brugman" <abrugman@casema.net>
wrote:

People, shoot me if I've missed something, but...

In my hand I'm holding a deck of playing cards. I hear you all thinking "yeah...
so??".

Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just bought
them
a few hours ago. There was only one pack laying around on a table at the Lego
department.

I have to say, I never even knew LEGO playing cards existed! :)

Are these cards a special item or a promo maybe? Has anyone ever seen these
before?

I didn't think they were anything special.  I ordered 5 packs of them
a year or so ago from the shop in MOA.  In fact, I didn't know they
were FK until I got them, then I just left them in the bag they came
in.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html