 General / 15829
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
[...]
Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just
bought them a few hours ago. There was only one pack laying around on a
table at the Lego department.

What country?  I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in
the U.S.?

I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer
packs.

-Shiri