 General / 15846
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:29:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Richard Franks writes:
These would have to be one of the most funkiest non-LEGO LEGO products
around.

There's no such thing as a non-LEGO LEGO product -- by definition.

Hmm, is there a term for a LEGO product which is intended to directly
interact with the bricks? In this sense, the decks of cards are not
whatzits, but the various cardboard and plastic playscapes are. Of course
this brings up a whole slew of classification issues.

I think TLC uses the terms "LEGO bricks" and/or "LEGO building elements"...

LEGO Building Elements would work well. To me, that might exclude the
playscapes. LEGO bricks to me seems like it should only refer to the parts
which are close relatives of the 2x4 brick, which is why I often use LEGO
parts (of course this problem is why a lot of people want to say Legos...).

Oh, in my list of non-LEGO building elements, I forgot clothing... (what about
the watches, I was looking at them in the store and couldn't determine if they
had anything which was compatible with the building elements).

Frank