 General / 15978
Re: My personal FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 22:40:09 GMT

Fred M. Sloniker <lazuli@fidalgo.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
mtd3csc5mhcop23cnta77r9u9fs8amp48q@4ax.com...
On Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:33:57 GMT, "Arjan Brugman" <abrugman@casema.net>
wrote:

Check out Ardjan Besse's homepage:

http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/

Cool, they do have nice fronts.  So can I order these online, or via
mail, or would I have to drive somewhere?  (And if so, anywhere in
Western Washington?)

I'm not sure... Sofar I've heard people talk about Lego outlet stores, but I
have no idea what they are cause we don't have them here in Holland. Don't
know if you can order from them either...

Maybe someone can help me out here?  :)

--
Arjan Brugman
-