 General / 15904
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 23:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did
collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general
interest in these. Bummer.

You could always watch ebay.  I found a deck of the Fright Knight cards and a
pencil eraser shaped like the king of the Royal Knights for $3.25 plus
shipping.  The previous owner had picked them up at the Lego Center at the Mall
of America in Minneapolis.  There was only one other bidder besides myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=24345070
1