 General / 15823

Subject:
My personal FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:06:24 GMT

People, shoot me if I've missed something, but...

In my hand I'm holding a deck of playing cards. I hear you all thinking "yeah...
so??".

Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just bought
them
a few hours ago. There was only one pack laying around on a table at the Lego
department.

I have to say, I never even knew LEGO playing cards existed! :)

Are these cards a special item or a promo maybe? Has anyone ever seen these
before?

Astonished sincerely,
Arjan Brugman
-