 General / 15880
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:52:00 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Frank Filz (<FqttpE.IKn@lugnet.com>) wrote at
03:29:38

Oh, in my list of non-LEGO building elements, I forgot clothing... (what about
the watches, I was looking at them in the store and couldn't determine if they
had anything which was compatible with the building elements).

When I was at LLW, they had some nice backpacks for children. the tabs
on the zips *looked* like they had the correct stud dimensions to be
usable. What other clothing items are compatible?

Cool.

And the watches aren't compatible with 'normal' LEGO, even though they
are made of interlocking pieces. But the plastic boxes that the latest
generation of timepieces come in *do* have a single stud on each half of
the lid :-)

I didn't notice the stud on the box. I was looking at the watchband
parts. It's a shame they don't have rod interconnection, or stud
interconnection. Wouldn't it be cool if each watch band link had a pair
of studs? If there was some obvious interconnectability, I would have
bought one in a heartbeat. Of course if they had them in more themes I
would have probably bought one (Castle? Pirate? Train?).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com