 General / 15932
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:29:48 GMT

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Frank Filz (<38BFDFA0.52BF@mindspring.com>) wrote at
15:52:00

Of course if they had them in more themes I
would have probably bought one (Castle? Pirate? Train?).

Pirate watch.

That'll be from the top of the main mast :-)
--
Tony Priestman