 General / 15849
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
What country?  I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in
the U.S.?

The Outlet stores have had playing cards since they opened.

Wicked excellent!  Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true.  (Is there
anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?)

--Todd