 General / 15883
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:20:36 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
Wicked excellent!  Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true.  (Is
there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?)

If anyone wants, I'm going to the VA outlet sat morning, I can pick up a
pack
of cards(provided they have them) and ship them for probably less
the the outlet would charge.  Let me know by 9pm tonight.

-Chris