 General / 15840
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.games
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 02:11:52 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
[...]
Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just
bought them a few hours ago. There was only one pack laying around on a
table at the Lego department.

What country?  I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in
the U.S.?

I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer
packs.

Hmm... too bad I didn't pick any up while I was there... at a time I did
collect different card decks, not to mention there seems to be a general
interest in these. Bummer.

If they're at the LICs and Outlet Stores, and they're not available through
Shop@Home...

...wouldn't the outlet stores ship them?

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m