 General / 15979
Re: My personal FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:05:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
I'm not sure... Sofar I've heard people talk about Lego outlet stores, but I
have no idea what they are cause we don't have them here in Holland. Don't
know if you can order from them either...

Maybe someone can help me out here?  :)

Lego outlet stores are great stores that are directly affiliated with TLC.
Some of them (maybe all?) have very cool large scale models, as one would see
in legoland, (1) and display cases that you don't see everyday.
Often they have older, hard-to-find sets. They are willing to ship sets that
aren't available from LS@H. They will ship out of state but I doubt if they
would ship to Holland... sorry.

HTH,
Shiri

(1) In fact, some of the models are actually the SAME as legoland models.
E.g., in the Lego Imagination Center (LIC) in Florida, I saw a human-scale
lego man snoring on the bench. I recognized him from outside the Adventurers
display in Legoland, California... ;-)