 General / 15930
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 11:29:29 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:39:28 GMT, Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

IIRC, they came out in 1997(?). . . but only a very limited release, AFAIK.
I don't know if they were very limited, but I've seen them nowhere
else yet.

IIRC, Ardjan Besse of Belgium once had some scans up on his webpage.  (I bought
10 copies from him a couple years ago.)  You might check the links page
<http://www.lugnet.com/links/> and look up his site; there's prolly some more
info there...
Correction: I am dutch, but I live in Austria. The only thing Austria
has to do with Belgium at the moment, is that the belgium Government
is on of the most protesting against our new government. Thank you
Belgium!  8-)

I have a few scans of those playing cards on my website (see
signature)

As far as I know, there should be still sets  available in our local
Lego-store. They cost about $ 8-10 a set (excl shipping costs). I have
to leave for a week holiday today, but if someone sends me an order, I
will be happy to supply you with card sets.... We can all set it up in
about a week, when I'm back from Africa...  8-)

Ardjan

--
Ardjan's YALP (Yet Another Lego Page) at
http://www.besse.at/ardjanyalp/