 General / 15898
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 20:55:54 GMT

Hah!  Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about
melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in
orders  ;-)

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
Wicked excellent!  Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true.  (Is
there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?)

Um... let me think... hrmm...

Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items...
they ship what S@H doesn't...

No, there isn't!
;-)

Yes, there is.  I spend *waaaaaay* too much money there.  I think I am close
to, if not passed $2000 in total spending at the Virginia store since it
opened.  :)

Jeff