 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4971
4970  |  4972
Subject:
WTB/WTT (Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 00:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
[...]
Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just
bought them a few hours ago. There was only one pack laying around on a
table at the Lego department.

What country?  I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in
the U.S.?

I've seen them in US - the Lego Imagination Center had a couple of Adventurer
packs.

Does anyone have a ready supply of these that they'd be willing to sell or
trade for? Ideally I'd be after at least two of each, but anything would be
funky!

Thankies!
Richard