 General / 15891
Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:38:46 GMT

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:39:28 GMT, Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:
[...]
Well... it's a pack of LEGO playing cards. Fright Knights theme. I just
bought them a few hours ago. There was only one pack laying around on a
table at the Lego department.

What country?  I've never seen them in the U.S. -- did you find them in
the U.S.? • <snippage>
--Todd

I have seen them in the U.S. :^)
The LIC at the MOA had them from about when they came out until
sometime last year IIRC.  I always looked at them  and thought "how
goofy".  The LIC now carries the Adventurers playing cards instead.

Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!