 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1884
Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:13:11 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

So, just out of curiousity... where in my picture, or rather what
spot on the truck or background is <0, 0 ,0>?

Unless L3P shifts everything (which I doubt), pov <0,0,0> is at the same
place as LDRAW <0, 0, 0> - probably close to the first brick you added to
the model :-)

I don't know what LPub does.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden