 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1885
1884  |  1886
Subject:
LGEO Part 3741 (Plant Flower Stem) Fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:48:29 GMT

I think I may have found an error in the LGEO code for part
3741 (Plant Flower Stem).  The part appears to be the mirror
image of it's LDraw counterpart.  To fix it, flip the sign of the
number 120 on lines 120, 124, 130 & 135 of file lg_3741.inc.

I came across the bug when trying to render a scene that used
the FLOWER.DAT shortcut.  Hope this is the right place to
post this... :-)

Mark